Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm a little delayed in posting about my most (okay, tied for most) favorite holiday of the year...Thanksgiving.  But, I do give myself some slack, seeing as how we hosted 20 people in our home, I needed a break to recoup my sanity.  :)  I joke.  I joke.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVED having everyone, and we intend do it again next year.  I just needed the time to get caught up on laundry that got over looked whilst cooking and hosting our WONDERFUL relatives.  Here are some tid bits from our holiday together that we were so very THANKFUL for!!!

.aunt carey, madison, mom, aunt cindy, aunt sharon.
{just a friendly game of Take Two}

.daddy, uncle harold, uncle tommy, casey.

.uncle vic, MIL angela.

.brady, taylor, justin, molly.
{probably deciding what to drink next}

.aunt cindy, mom, aunt carey, uncle harold.

{the kids' table} :)


.casey, caitlin, clay, daddy, aunt sharon, madison.

.my baby absolutely LOVED his uncle tommy.

{THE ANNUAL THANKSGIVING DAY TEQUILA SHOT!!!}

We hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were blessed by family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment