Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Projects galore!

I have been so busy lately with fun little projects that people have asked me to do.  I love helping people have a unique gift to give someone that is truly genuine and that came from the heart.  I was asked by a sweet friend, with whom I work, if I could make a sign for her friend's baby boy that is due sometime this fall.  His room is western themed, non-cartoonish (I was informed =)), and she wanted his name incorporated.  Other than that, I was given free reign.  I think it turned out pretty cute!

.not the best picture, but i forgot to take one and had to do it on cathy's office door. =(

I was also asked by Melanie if I could do a picture board and name sign for her sister-in-law who is getting ready to attend Texas A&M as a freshman.  She showed me her bedding...a super cute set from Anthropologie, and then I went fabric hunting.  I found some great designs and had Melanie pick out her favorite.  These turned out so cute, and I hope that Lainie loves them and enjoys all the fun of college!!!

.her super cute bedding.

.laying it all out.

.the finished picture board.

.her cute name sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment