Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shreveport here we come!

So Justin and some of his fraternity brothers headed to Shreveport for a boy's weekend getaway.  I decided to stay home with the monkey and up the ante for some more David Yurman jewelry. =)  I knew the boys had about a 2.5 hour car ride and would more than likely need some food when they woke up until they were able to get breakfast.  Late, "fun" nights I figured!  So, I decided to pack them a little goody bucket filled with "really great food"!  I also HAD to decorate it.  Duh!!!

 .for those of you that don't know, the boys that went, are all delta upsilons.  hence the "just DU it." 

The boys had a great time while gambling the nights away and getting some great boy time in.  I, too, had a fabulous time at home playing with my little monkey man and just relaxing.  We got to just hang out and watch tv, and Winston got pretty spoiled going EVERYWHERE with his mommy!

.so tired from playing hard.

.he loves sitting shot gun.

I also got a little bored and OCD and decided to re-organize my pantry.  I LOVE having everything in its place.  It's also helpful when Justin has to unload the groceries! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment