Whether or not they work on the whole "getting rid of existing wrinkles" thing, I absolutely love the feeling of my skin. I am definitely all about prevention and maintenance now!!! I hate these stupid lines on my forehead that remind me of basking in the sweltering sun with baby oil...on my face...all while not realizing the damage that I was doing. Yup...Mom, you were right! :)
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Wrinkles, Sun Spots, and Freckles...Oh My!!!
We have all heard our moms say over and over, "Put on your sunscreen", "Don't use baby oil", "Use at least 30 SPF", etc. Well, I listened to her about 1/2 of those time! :/ Now that I'm almost 26, I am definitely beginning to see those lines and wrinkles staring me straight in the face and my mother's taunting words lingering on my forehead. I have invested in a few products (all of which my husband tells me won't work. thanks, babe.) that I feel will help me maintain the youthfulness...that I'm clenching onto...and keep those wrinkles, lines, and sun spots at bay until I can officially get rid of them! :) Here's what I'm using as of lately...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment