Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well, once again, I did not get that many pictures. :(  I got a few from when we celebrated with Justin's side of the family, but I didn't get any from when we went to Norman to visit my family.  I really need to get better at whipping out the camera to catch all of our special moments...

The weekend that we had my MIL's surprise party, we also did Christmas with Justin's mom, Papaw, and brother.  It was so much fun!  I actually cooked my first big meal!  My  MIL helped to make her famous mac n' cheese and baked beans, and I threw in some rolls, a honey spiced ham, and tossed up a salad.  So, not too difficult but WAY yummy!!!

.where we gave thanks for jesus's birthday.

.guess you'll never know how pretty the food was :/.

After lunch, we opened presents from everyone, and yes, Grammy got Winnie Boo a new toy!!!

.being patient for his turn.

.gettin' after it.

.it's a cute little bear with a water bottle inside.  
{he LOVES it}

.little monkey waiting for santa.


We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas season celebrating *the reason for the season* with the ones you love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment