{We do understand, and believe, that God has a plan for everyone, and our plans may not always be what he's got in mind. However, we are preparing our minds, bodies, and spirits for the wonders that God has in store for us, and we will be ready to carry a baby when God is ready to give us one. With that being said, we know it could be a while, but we will be ready!!!}
I visited with my doctor last week and had my pre-pregnancy check up. We decided to decrease my amounts of Cymbalta (I started having panic attacks about a year after we moved to Dallas. I guess growing up in Norman, going to college in Norman, and graduating, getting married, and moving away all within days of one another can turn a person a little crazy!!) until I am completely off of it. She also said that I should finish the pack of birth control that I'm on and then start doin' the baby dance. Without going into too much detail, yes my dad and pawpaw read this, let's just say that 12 days from Wednesday is our window for little Watson to be made. :) Crazy how it's here...once again, our hopes are not that high, seeing as how I've been on birth control for forever, but we're excited to at least be trying! I also started an OTC pre-natal vitamin and Omega 3 vitamin (fish oil). I can't wait to see my hair grow!! ;)
I also had a pre-pregnancy dental exam, and everything looks great. I will have my implant done on April 14th, and I should need no more dental work! Praise Jesus! I asked the doctor, seeing as how that date falls during baby dance week, and she said it was fine to get the nitrous and local anesthesia. I'm so glad that after over a year, I will have my back molar again! Woo Hoo!
To make the time go by, I'm reading What to Expect When You're Expecting and have downloaded every possible iphone app to go with it. Some of it's a little "overkill", but for the most part, I am loving it!
As you all know, Justin is a super duper financial planning freak...good thing, that's kind of his job!...and we are really working on a baby budget. Up until this point, we have just been saving, but now we are ready to allocate that money towards certain things i.e. furniture, stroller, car seat, medical, etc. So, in another blog, I will be asking
Well, that's it for now, but I can't wait to continue filling you in on or journey. In the meantime, please pray for our fertility and that God blesses us with a sweet little angel...not too far from now! ;)
love,
b & j
No comments:
Post a Comment