Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't written in so long, but that's because I'm a super boring person!  I feel like I have a lot to tell, but it's just bits and pieces of a random life.  I do need to update you on our little vacay/business trip to the Cayman Islands, but I need to upload the pictures first. :)

I am getting ready to help host my sister's bachelorette party this Saturday.  The decorations and goodies are starting to pile up on my kitchen window seat, and I can't hardly wait for it to be here!  I can't wait to share the pictures with you!

Justin has started another crazy tax season, and I get to play 'single lady' for the next couple of months!  :)  It's nice because I get to catch up on house things such as cleaning and decorating, but it can get a little boring.  I can't wait for Spring Break, next week, because I will get to go visit him and take the firm some goodies.  I loving playing good little housewife.  It's quite fun!  I can't wait 'til I get to play that role full time! :)

Speaking of...I started taking prenatal vitamins last night, because we intend to start trying for a baby in 3-4 months.  I couldn't be happier!!!  I am so super excited that it's almost here.  Each time a "milestone", taking prenatals, happens, it makes it all that more real that we could be having a baby within the year.  All while keeping in mind God's will. ;)  I can't wait to have a baby and raise our kiddos with my sweet friends who already have babies.  I am just overjoyed at the thought!!!  My mom is also super excited to bathe the baby.  She's so cute.  It's her favorite baby thing to do.  I just can't wait to find out if we'll have a boy or girl so I start decorating and shopping for clothes...my husband's not-so-favorite-part.  I also can't wait to finally narrow down on names.  I know, I sound crazy.  We're not even pregnant, and we (I) are already thinking of things like that.  But, if you know me, you know that I'm a super control freak and have everything planned out weeks/months in advance.  So what would make a baby any different?!  I've got a few boy names and girls names picked out and will take a poll when the time is right!  Be waiting for that one!  Until then, I'll just be getting my mind, body, and spirit ready for a baby!

Love you all!
b

No comments:

Post a Comment