I just wanted to share with you our wonderful June stylist's special...take a peek!
I feel so blessed to have "stumbled" across Stella & Dot and am so sad that I wasn't selling jewelry earlier! Now that I'm staying home to be a full-time wife and (hopefully) soon-to-be mommy, I won't feel so badly about those girls' lunches, little shopping sprees, and those occasional mani/pedis! :) I am able to do something for myself and give myself a little extra cash, all while still being able to keep up my "wifely duties". It's so much fun and so rewarding...I can't not spread the word!!!
Becoming a Stylist can help you kick off a stylish and lucrative new career (full-time or part-time), set your own schedule, and join an amazing community of women who are styling their own lives.
Sign up in June to be a stylist and receive $450 in free jewelry of your choice (regularly $350) to kick start your career in style. Ask me how to get an additional $100 to use towards the new Fall Line. Signing up is so easy, and I will help you all along the way! I would LOVE to have you on my team! Click here for more details...http://www.stelladot.com/ sites/baileywatson/our- opportunity

No comments:
Post a Comment