Monday, May 23, 2011

Slacker, Shmacker...

Whew, it's been a while.  I've been "Stella & Dotting" like crazy lately.  I love meeting new people, hanging out with old friends, and helping girls feel awesome about themselves!  It's funny what a little jewel can do! :)
I have also started with a trainer...um, yikes!  It's was super rough the first go round, but after it was over, I was like "What was so bad?"  It's a love/hate relationship.  But my trainer is phenomenal, and I have huge goals to meet. :(  Ever since we started trying to get pregnant, I have gained 10 pounds.  Not so bad if you are pregnant...but without a bun in the oven, it's a little depressing.  I've attributed it to getting off of birth control and Cymbalta.  My body should naturally "go back to normal", but I just can't wait.  My sister's wedding is in 3 weeks, and I know that when I put on the bridesmaid dress a month ago that it barely fit, so I can only imagine the pig in a blanket effect it would now look like.  So, with Beth's help, I am detoxing and working out like crazy.
I am also counting down the days until my careers as a teacher is over.  It's bitter sweet, but I'm super excited and ready to be a wife and (hopefully soon!!!) mommy.  I am going to love spending this time with Winston, my dear friends who also are at home, and being a true housewife.  I told Justin that I wanted the Cooking Light magazine so that I could start making dinner for him!  (After these 3 weeks of detox, of course)  I absolutely cannot wait!
And for one more thing...I signed on to help with rush this year!  I've missed it so much these last 3 years.  This could be the most exciting part about staying home!!! :)  I am so excited to help out, be a role model to those little DeeGees, and grow our legacy!  I am also a little stoked about going rush clothes shopping!  Eeek!  Sooo fun!
That's it for now...pray for my aching body in the morning!  I am already feeling a little like Jell-O.

XO,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment