Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Babymoon - Vegas style!

This past weekend, we went to Vegas for our last little getaway before the baby arrives.  It was so great to get away for a bit and spend time with my cute baby daddy.  My only requirements were a comfy bed and great pool.  MGM Grand in Vegas met those two requirements...and my husband couldn't have been happier! :)  He has been itching to go to Vegas for quite some time now.  He usually takes a guy trip there right after tax season but didn't this year knowing that we would probably be traveling for a babymoon in the near future.  I had been to Vegas before, and other than the company we went with, I did not care for it at all.  We stayed somewhere that the beds were horrible, the 1 pool was small and there weren't enough chairs for all the guests, it was super smokey inside (even in our room), and the food was not that great.  So, needless to say, I was a little apprehensive about going again.  However, I really wanted Justin to have a little Vegas trip before baby, so I said okay.  Well, I'm glad I did.  I now like Vegas.  Like.  Not love.  :)  Just since I don't care to smell like an ash tray, throw my money away, or be amongst some of the trashiest people in America.  :)  But, it was a very enjoyable trip, and I will definitely be returning...sans baby! :)  Free drinks for throwing a dice is such a great idea!  

On the plane...before the generator went out & lost all the air conditioning.  Just a mild panic attack occurred.  :)


At New York New York's The Sporting House, formerly ESPN Sports Bar.  90% of people in Vegas were cheering on the Thunder!  Booyah!

The Strip.

Dinner with my love before going to see LOVE.  It was fabulous!!!

While we were gone, we had our little neighbor boy, Parker, babysit Winston.  He was so excited about all the responsibility and could hardly wait to come over early in the mornings to check on his little buddy.  This was the note that we came home to.  How freakin' cute is that?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment