Thursday, July 19, 2012

OCD meets Pregnant Chick

I have always wanted to organize our master bathroom linen closet but never had a "reason" to.  It always did its job, so I was never in a rush to do it.  Well, let me tell you.  Being pregnant has made me organize every nook & cranny in our home.  I don't know if I'd necessarily call it "nesting", because I went Operation Crazy Organization at like week 5.  :)  And I've always been a crazy OCD person, but I now have that reason to get on my to-do list.  I have cleaned out every drawer, cabinet, closet, etc.  I have even sanitized and Pledged the inside of our wood cabinets and closets.  To say our house is clean and organized just might be an understatement.  Hmm...I think I need to vacuum again.  Our linen closet isn't as "cute" as I'd like.  I'm not a huge fan of the see thru tubs, but I already had those.  And I want to find a cute basket to house the towels.  I hate seeing them.  (Yes, I get the eye roll from the husband on a daily basis for my craziness.)  I kept the bottom shelf open for baby things as we will probably have some of our little guy's things to store in there.  I also moved the medicine up high so little fingers couldn't get to it.  Here's to step 1 in my linen closet organization...it will be cute one day. :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment