Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We's goin' to have a bab-ee!

We had the pleasure of working with Becky from Becky Z Photograpy for our maternity pictures {and for Owen's newborn pictures}.  She was amazing!  We  hadn't planned on taking maternity pictures...hello, we're the couple that didn't take engagement pictures and who took your run of the mill, generic wedding pictures.  But we were offered a great deal when we scheduled Owen's newborn session, and we couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out.  Yes, we were that horribly awkward couple, where you're thinking, "Do they even like each other?" We didn't know where to put our hands or where to look.  We didn't know when to smile and when not to.  I'm getting tired just thinking about it.  We're so not sexy.  None the less, they turned out great!  I'm so glad that we captured my pregnant body {beached whale}.  Yes, I'm glad.  :)












Thank you, Becky!  I can't wait to see Owen's pictures!!!

1 comment: