I swear you get cuter and cuter as the days go by, and boy, are the days going by. It makes me so sad to think about how big you're getting. You're still a little peanut, but you're so much bigger than you were just 2 short months ago. You are now out of your newborn clothes and wearing some 0-3 month clothes. Some of the 3 month ones are still too big, so we're circulating the same few pieces until you grow a little bit more. :) You weigh 11 lbs. and are 22.5 in. long. We are still having trouble with your eating, but we went and saw Mommy's doctor, Dr. Latta, today, and I think we're on the right track. We're going to see if some acid reflux medicine will help you get down your formula better. You are eating anywhere from 2-4 oz. every 2-2.5 hours. You really get about 3-4 but sometimes are a stinker and stop at 2. You are doing pretty good with sleeping. Hey, it could be worse! You sleep from 7:30p-1:30a, 2:00a-5:00a, and 5:30a-6:45a. You'll then be up until around 9:00a and take a nap from 9:00a-noon. After that, it's a 2-2.5 hour cycle. Eat, play, sleep, repeat. I think you'll go longer stretches between feedings once you can get more formula in your little tummy. You have the cutest little personality. You really are a pretty happy baby and LOVE fans!!!!! It's so silly at how funny you think they are. If you're crying, I find the nearest fan, and we just lay and stare at it for forever. You prefer them turned on but will watch a still fan, too. :) You also love to read books, watch Mommy shake your rattle ball, play on your play mat, swing in your swing, stand in your play station (that's incredibly too big for you, but I cuddle you up with a blanket), and giggle at Mommy's silly faces. We will turn on Pandora and listen to music, too. You really like the Disney, Toddler, & Lullabye Stations. You will also conk out to the Rolling Surf sound on my iPhone. It's been a huge help when you're fussy in public. You also really like TV. Mom of the Year! :) But if you're fussy, I will turn on a cartoon, and you think the characters are a hoot. You'll just giggle and smile from ear to ear. You love your little elephant lovey from Pottery Barn that our neighbors got you. If I show it to you, you smile and nuzzle it with your cheek. My sweet little cuddle bug! We fall more and more in love with you every day, and even though I don't want to wish these precious days away, I'm so anxious to know you more and see who you will become. I love you tons, precious boy! I know I'm your mom, but I think you're just the darn cutest baby ever. :) Love you, boo!!!
Love, Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment