A few weekends ago was Ashley Day's bachelorette party. We went to downtown Ft. Worth and stayed at the Embassy Suites. All of the girls met at a Mexican restaurant for dinner and enjoyed some yummy food and "fru-fru" drinks. I got to meet one of Danielle and Ashley's dear friends from high school, Liz Hicks. She had just had a baby girl, Arrington, and looked FABULOUS! She is as sweet as she is cute. It was lovely meeting a new girl that lives so close to us! This is her precious baby girl, Arrington. The picture isn't that great...thanks iPhone...but I had to capture the precious HUGE bow and me holding her...of course!
These are the only pictures that I have of the "actual" bachelorette party, but they capture my BFFE and me so well. I love Danielle Lauren Heitman to death, and I miss her soooo much!!
This girl knows how to have a good time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment