Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 3 year anniversary darling!

Justin and I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary, and I couldn't be any happier!  He is the man of my dreams, who makes me incredibly happy, and I couldn't imagine living my life without him.  He treats me like a princess and loves to make my dreams come true.  He is my number one fan, and he loves me for who I am.  He is always challenging me to be a better person, and I can't wait and see all of the things we experience in life together.  Here's to you baby.  Happy Anniversary!

The gorgeous flowers and sweet card that he left on my bathroom counter.  When I woke up, I was shocked at his sneekiness!! :)


Along with a card, I got Justin some of his favorite candy, and what every man needs...a Tide To Go pen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment