Thursday, November 11, 2010

Easy Mexican Chicken Casserole

And that's exactly what it is...EASY!!!  My mom always made this dish while I was growing up, and I absolutely loved it.  I have made it only once since Justin and I have been married, and I decided to do it again.  My girlfriend, Andrea, and her baby, Piper, came over for dinner last night, and I wanted something yummy and easy so that we didn't spend all our time prepping, cooking, and worrying about our dinner instead of enjoying each other's company.  This was a hit!  Even baby Piper liked it!  It's really pretty healthy, except the fact that you put it all over Cool Ranch Doritos.  Yup, Cool Ranch Doritos!!!  An excuse to eat chips! :)  I hope that you enjoy this super yummy and easy recipe and it becomes a family favorite like it was in my home!

Ingredients
Boil 3 large chicken breasts and then shred
Mix in a bowl:  2 cans Mexican style stewed tomatoes
1 can Pinto beans
1 can Ranch Style beans
1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 can water

Stir cooked, shredded chicken into mixture
Sprinkle with cheddar cheese
Bake at 350 for 1 hour
Serve over Cool Ranch Doritos


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment