.that dining chair is winston's "perch" to sit on and look out the window while justin works.
.i have sheers to hang in this window, too. just found a rod tonight!
I would love to eventually have a leather chair in this corner and a shallow console below the pictures with a flat screen on it so Justin can have on the tv while he works. I like the idea of creating a picture wall with many differnent types of frames and pictures, too. This should suffice for now! :)
In the entry...MY DRESSER IS FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!
.i will pay someone to make me an oatmeal linen cord cover!!!! i have looked EVERYWHERE, and i can only find silk ones. (i need 2!)
I also added some drapes in the dining room. Isabel came over tonight to measure how short we needed to hem the sheers. She should have them done this week!
These are the tiebacks that I ordered from Ballard Designs...they're on SALE!!!
My two new favorite rooms in the house!!! I walk down there just to enjoy the vibe the give off. I love how decorating and how things come together can make you feel! I love feeling so at peace! Happy decorating!

No comments:
Post a Comment