Most of you know that I will not be teaching next year (in hopes of starting a family soon!), and I have been thinking about how I would fill my time. You can only clean, organize, play with the dog, and clean again so many times. About a year ago I was "googling", yes a verb, where I could buy a gold round disc charm to have my soon-to-be baby's initials on. I came across the Stella & Dot website, and they had exactly what I was looking for. I quickly added their page to my "Baby folder" on my desk top and browsed their jewelry. I thought everything they had was absolutely fabulous. I soon after added their fan page on Facebook. Their status updates popped up here and there, and I just loved seeing what they had to offer and the new items they got with each new season. Never really did I think about joining as a stylist, because I had a full time job and didn't "need" to do anything else. Well, the time had come for me to find something to keep me busy. I asked around if anyone knew of any stylists...yes, I wanted a FUN sponsor. I didn't just want to be assigned one when I signed on. Here's where the "God thing" happens. A dear friend and sorority sister, Chelsea, let me know that she sells Stella & Dot and that she'd love to talk to me if I had any questions. I called her that night and after about a 30 minute conversation, she said, "Well, think about it, and let me know if I can answer anymore questions." I immediately went to the website and registered to become an independent stylist for Stella & Dot. She was a little shocked to receive an email 30 minutes later saying that she had someone sign on under her! :) There was no thinking about it. I absolutely loved the company, the jewelry, the business model, and to top it off, I had a fabulous sponsor...a sorority sister. We are coining our duo, a Stella & Dot big/little team! :) We have our matching friendship bracelets and all!
{signature clover bangle}
I couldn't be more happy with my decision to join Stella & Dot and in awe of God's great timing! If you would like to host a party, on average our hosts receive $250 worth of free jewelry plus 50% off other items, please contact me @ baileyawatson@gmail.com or visit my website for more information about Stella & Dot - www.stelladot.com/baileywatson I would love to help you find your perfect jewelry wardrobe! We are also looking forward to building our wonderful team, so please let me know if you would like to learn more about the wonderful benefits of being your own boss and working for an amazing company!
Love and fashion!
b
***visit my fan page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stella-Dot-Bailey-Watson-Independent-Stylist/209841869040025?sk=wall and click on the "Like" button. Once the page reaches 50 fans, I will do a random drawing for the 'Signature Clover Bangle'. Good Luck & thanks for all of your support!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment