I cannot tell you how happy I have been this past week. My husband has noticed a difference in my attitude and look on life, and I owe it all to Stella & Dot! I cannot wait for these next 33 days to fly by when S&D can be my full time job! :) I am so excited to share some on going incentives with you! If you would like to have me host a trunk show for you, please contact me! It seriously is the easiest and most fun you'll have! You give me a list of people that you want to invite, include their e-mail address, and get ready to have fun! I take care of the invitations and contacting your guests. It's a night full of girl talk, shopping, and fun! Our hostesses receive, on average, $250 worth of free jewelry plus 50% off other items. This is a great way to build your jewelry wardrobe and change up those go to outfits. If you don't live in the Dallas area, I'd love to host an on-line trunk show for you! You still receive all of the hostess rewards, and your friends will thank you for an amazing opportunity to buy such fun jewelry!
Here are my special incentives for May! Contact me at baileyawatson@gmail.com, or check out www.stelladot.com/baileywatson to book your party today!
-Book a party between now and May 14th and choose a piece from the Fab Find Under $50.
http://www.stelladot.com/corporate/productcatalog?page=productlisting.category&categoryId=1008
-Host a Stella & Dot trunk show in May and get an extra $50 in free jewelry. PLUS get entered into a drawing to win $500 more in free jewelry and a $500 shopping spree to complete your look!
Stella & Dot love,
b
No comments:
Post a Comment