I am headed to Norman at the beginning of August to help out with rush, and I needed some new clothes...duh! That was always the best part about rush...new clothes! I am following the girls' themed days but not sticking to their rules with what exactly they have to wear. Here are a few things that I've found! I can't wait!
Open House
All of the girls are wearing cute chambray colored skirts with a panhellenic shirt (I think every sorority has to do this now). I am choosing a cotton metallic grey skirt that sits just above the waist. I'm not sure what shoes they have to wear, but I'm opting for my super cute and comfy J.Crew flip flops.
j.crew
j. crew
7 Party Day
Sailor Day: I think all the girls have to wear navy and white, but I am opting for a cute red dress and nude heels. The heels might get kicked to the curb after the 1st party, but hey, it was worth a try! :)
asos
nordstrom
4 Party Day and Pref. Night
I already have a black one shoulder dress and black strappy heels that I'll wear for Tiffany & Co. on 4 party day, and I'm going to wear the white dress I got for our Florida trip on Pref. Night.
I absolutely cannot wait to stay up til 3:00 every morning prepping the house for rush and reminiscing with all of the alumni! It's going to be a blast!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment