I have signed up to participate in the DFW Juggernaut Race on September 10th. This is a 3.1 ultimate extreme adventure race that supports Susan G. Koman for the Cure. I am on the Texas Independent Tiaras Society (T.I.T.S.), and we are so excited to raise money for this great cause. If you would like to join us for a day full of fun, let me know. I'd love to have you on our team!
Also, if you'd like to donate to this foundation, click the link below...
Just think about it...If everyone donated $2, I would reach my goal only after 25 people. If everyone donated $5, I would reach my goal only after 10 people. You get the idea. It doesn't take much if everyone gave a little. Did you know that someone dies from breast cancer every 69 seconds or 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer? Together, we can help lower these numbers. Join me today in fighting this deadly disease!

No comments:
Post a Comment