Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby Boy's Month Stickers

I just ordered these cute Month Stickers from Etsy for Baby O's monthly pictures.  For some reason, everything I've ordered has the same orange, teal, & blue color scheme.  Nothing in his room has those colors, and it wasn't my plan for everything to match, but I do love the combo.  :)  I also asked the seller to make one that says, "Just Born."  Can't wait to use them when he's here!  75 days and counting!






2 comments:

  1. Those are cute Bailey. I got some as a gift (they were shaped like ties and not colors I loved) that I wasn't crazy about at all, and I did the first 3 months and fell off the bandwagon so it's good that you picked out your own:) I regret not keeping it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope that i keep up, leslie! :) it's a great idea in theory. i plan on putting it in my phone calendar, so hopefully i'll remember! :) i also got some baby legs that match the stickers. i plan on doing a plain white onesie, baby legs, and the stickers. we'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete