Saturday, May 1, 2010

Creaming the Spurs!

This past Tuesday night we got tickets to the Mavericks vs. Spurs game.  I was super excited to go.  Dallas is so crazy about their sports teams, and it was so much fun to be a part of the action.  We called up our friends, the Liebers, and invited them to go.  I love spending time with Micheal and my twin, Jennie.  I rode down with Michael and Jennie, and we picked up Justin at his office.  The atmosphere at the American Airlines Center was unbelievable.  There was a dj outside and everyone was having a blast.  The streets were filled with Mavericks jerseys and everyone was hootin' and hollerin'.  We loaded up on "junk food" and went to our seats.
These were perfect seats.  We were so close to the action.
Michael was a hoot to sit with.  He was acting just like Mark Cubin.  He was the life of the party!
Cutie Michael
Jennie and I decided that we'd better practice for the Kiss Cam incase we got on it.  Booo...they never did the Kiss Cam.  Isn't that half the fun at an NBA game?!?
We had such a fun time with you all, and we can't wait to play again soon!  Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment