Thursday, May 20, 2010

My NEW project

I just want to share what is keeping me busy lately.  My girlfriend, Jennie, and I went to Denison this past weekend to check out their antique shops.  We both were looking for a dresser/buffet/hutch type thing, so we had our eyes out for the perfect items!  She wanted something for her bedroom, and I wanted something for my entry way.  I found this super cute dresser, but it was COVERED in this white paint.  Someone ruined the beauty of this piece!!!


It is now in my garage, stripped, and awaiting sanding.  I think someone covered it in plaster though, because there's this nasty white gooey coating that will not come off.  I guess I will have to end up painting it instead of re-staining it.  Pictures will be up soon of the work in progress.  Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment