Thursday, May 20, 2010

My favorite snackage...

OMG, it's been F.O.R.E.V.E.R.!!!  I knew this would happen.  I would be super pumped about writing all the time, and then I would slowly forget about it.  Yup, it happened.  But, I am going to try and get in the swing of things again.


I just wanted to share my new favorite snack.  I am LoViNg vanilla yogurt right now.  I'll put raspberries in it, black berries in it, or just eat it plain.  I also love putting some granola in it.  I am having a hard time though finding my favorite granola.  It is by Kellogg, and I could always find it at any grocery store.  This past year, however, they have stopped carrying it.  I've been trying some different ones every time I stop by the store, but none compare to my beloved granola with no raisins by Kellogg.  Boo!!  I also love me some almonds.  I buy this huge tub, and it's gone in no time at all.  I pack myself a full a baggy and munch on it through out the day at work.  They're so yummy and super filling.

Guess who likes it too... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment