Saturday, May 1, 2010

Golddigger's Party...with a lot of fun thrown in there!!!

Jennie and I hosted our very first Golddigger's party.  We had a representative on hand to price gold, silver, and platinum and give money on the spot for the unwanated iteams.  Some ladies walked away with huge amounts of cash!  We also decided to have a few items on sale to give people something to look at.
This is just one of Jennie's cute cross plaques she makes, her cute travel mugs, and my onesies. 
These are just a few of my signs that I make.  I have a new design coming out!  Stay tuned!
Smaller cross plaques by Jennie
These are Jennie's adorable luggage tags
The PRECIOUS pet pouches by Jennie
We had such a wonderful turn out.  The food was great, the drinks were plenty, the money was rollin', the friends were AWESOME!!!  We couldn't have asked for a better evening.  Thanks to everyone who came.  We can't wait to party again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment