Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy, busy bees!

I am so blessed to be so busy, however, it is a little overwhelming.  When I'm not busy, I complain of being bored...such a contradiction.  This weekend is Evan Vincent's wedding.  He is a DU, a fraternity brother of Justin's, and a high school friend of mine.  Small world, I know.  So, with them getting married in OKC, I get to see my family!  Which also happens to be my dear daddy's birthday.  How perfect is that?!  My mom's birthday is on April 26th, so we will celebrate both of their birthdays this coming weekend.  I haven't seen them since Christmas.  I couldn't be more excited.  I am speeding through my days just to get to Friday.  I love seeing my family!  Yeah!  And what's extra fun, is that Winston gets to play with Rowdy, my parent's dog, and Archibald, my sister's new puppy.  I haven't seen Archibald since he was 9 weeks old at Christmas.
I never thought I would say this...EVER...but I have to hit up some shopping in good ole Norman, OK.  I have looked everywhere here in Dallas.  Okay, maybe not everywhere, but everywhere that I can find a dress at a resonable price.  I've tried Nordstrom, Dillard's, Macy's, Francesca's, Arden B, Agaci, Asos, Guess, etc.  You name it, I've tried it.  I need a cute, short cocktail dress for my dear friend, Ashley Day's, wedding.  I have to look super sassy!  I am known as the "cardigan girl" to her and her friends, and I want to show them the sassy Bailey :).  If there is such a thing.  At her sister's (my best friend, Danielle) bachelorette party, I wore a cute skirt, gladiators, and a cardigan...much to my surprise :), I will never live that down.  My only question is...who was comfortable at 2:00 am in downtown Ft. Worth?!?!  That's what I thought!
Until the next rambling...have a blessed day!!!
Love me some cardigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment