April 15th...almost as important as June 23rd, our wedding date. It's the day that I get my hubby back! He has been working so hard this tax season, and Winston and I have missed him terribly. He is such a hard worker and wants to prove himself so badly. He is amazing at what he does, and I think that anyone is lucky to be a client of his. :) When he called me on the way home tonight, he said, "It's over!", and I knew exactly what he was talking about. And the best part...his only request was a HUGE PB&J. How could I say no to that?
When he got home and unpacked his loaded brief case, he began to pull out tie after tie. At first, I was puzzled, but then I remembered that when I see him after work, he never has on a tie. He said that all of these were in his desk from when he would take them off after hours...guess you gotta get comfy when dealing with the IRS.
So glad to have my hubster back!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment