Sunday, April 11, 2010
A first...
So, this is it. My first post. I don't even have a real reason for writing a blog, except for the fact that it was super fun to create an adorable webpage...if I do say so myself! I have read so many blogs. Thanks Sarah Hartsock, Kourtney Hartsock, Allison Ray, Maggie Humphreys, Abbey Billingsley, Sally Mitzer, Kate Vahlberg, Cara Orr, Jordan Geurkink, and Katie Fulmer. Little did you know that you have a little "stalker" out there. That is sort of the creepy thing about this whole blog thing. However, I have learned something from each and every one of you that has made me a better person. Whether its parenting tips, how to not to be so uptight, great cooking ideas, decorating tips, how to walk a life closer to Jesus, how to be a better wife and friend, or simply how to enjoy writing, you all have given me something! And for that, I thank you. I hope that by my ramblings and "non-purpose" for writing, that someone out there finds joy in reading my nonsense. Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment