Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New shoes...

I am getting so excited for my little and dear friend, Jen's, wedding.  It's not until August, but we are getting our dresses fitted soon, so I need to find a pair of shoes.  She is wanting us to get a bone colored pair with a peep toe.  Nothing strappy or "gaudy", just a simple and classy shoe.  I thought I had found the perfect shoe.  They are super comfy and not too tall.  When you're 5'8", most shoes are way too tall and make me look like the "big fat fairy godmother."  However, I always did feel that they were a little casual for the dresses.  But, the dresses are long and  no one will ever see them....but I will know that they aren't perfect.  :)  So, today, I went to the Steve Madden store to get THE perfect pair.  They didn't have my size, so they have to ship them to me.  Boo.  I hate shipping charges.  But, I think they are going to be absolutely perfect.  They are super tall, but at least they're cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment