Jan. 1, 2012
We have so much to be thankful for in 2011 and so much to look forward to in 2012!!! As we speak, I’m trying to find some good maternity leggings...elastic is my bes fwen. Believe it or not, all my pants are just uncomfortable now. 9 weeks in and pudgy wudgy is my name. Standing up, they’re fine. Sitting down is another story. I find myself either unbuttoning my jeans or pulling my elastic waistband (usually work out clothes or leggings) right under my lovely little pooch. Yuck! I’ve also been advised to invest in a good maternity bra. These things are going crazy. They just applied for their very own zip code. The all day sickness has finally left, knock on wood, and it is now saving itself for late afternoon and night time. Going to bed feeling like poo just stinks. Speaking of poo. My plumbing is so backed up that I’m not sure if all of the uncomfortable bloating, aching belly stuff is how pregnant people feel or if it’s the other. So not fun. I also just found out that a dear friend of mine is preggers, too. We’ve been going through this whole process together, calling every so often to see how everything was going and if there was any news. She had a bit more difficult journey than we did, so I couldn’t be happier for her and her Mr.. We’re about 4 weeks a part, and I so look forward to going through our first pregnancy together!!! We’re just being lazy bums over this long holiday break, and I can’t wait to see how the rest of this plays out. I’m really looking forward to finding out if it’s a boy or girl so I can start decorating and buying stuff! :) No generic things here! Right now little bitty is the size of an olive and looks like a baby. No more tadpole tail and webbed fingers. Now we just need to grow big and strong! Until next time, we wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!
XOXO,
Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment