Jan. 24, 2012
Well, we did it. We let the cat out of the bag. Our number one goal was to have all of our family know before anyone else. We told our immediate family at Christmas, and once we hit 12 weeks, we wanted to tell our extended family. I sent out the announcement this past Friday and wasn’t really sure when everyone would get it. The calls and messages started trickling in over the past few days, and once everyone knew, we felt it was okay to tell all of our friends. I didn’t want to be this crazy pregnant Facebook lady, but I also didn’t want to start telling people and it get out to people who we were close enough to to get offended that it didn’t come from us. With that being said, I did it. I posted it to Facebook. And I couldn’t be happier, because I have never felt so much love, support, and blessings from people. It truly is amazing at how genuinely happy people can be for others. We thank you all for your comments, messages, and love for our new little love bug! Now, if you still don’t see me for a while, it’s because I’m still hibernating. :)
Loves
Funny how posting it on Facebook makes it even more real! haha
ReplyDelete