Dec. 11, 2011
We went to church for the first time in forever today. With football season behind us, we are finally home on the weekends and can enjoy our Sundays now. However, next weekend, my mom & sister are coming to do Christmas shopping and Justin will be out of town, and the next weekend is Christmas, and we’ll be out of town. So, once again, we will pick back up at a later date. It was great to go and hear Pastor John Mark speak on the Christmas season. It was kind of fun to hear him talk about Mary being given a son who would come teach us and die for our sins. He really focused on the fact that Jesus was given to us. It just really felt cool since we just found out we were given a baby ourselves and that we will use “it” for good in the world and bring “it” up living a Christ-like life. We were chosen to have this special baby, and we couldn’t be happier!!
I also am feeling it a little more. Feeling the “symptoms” of being preggers. Now, I don’t know if it’s the fact that I now know I’m pregnant so every little thing that happens I automatically attribute it to the fact that I have a little one the size of a BLUEBERRY in my belly or not. Either way, I love feeling like I feel like I’m preggers. :) Now that I think about it, I hadn’t had a great, excuse me, #2 in about 1-2 weeks. I had been researching medicines to take care of this before we went to the doctor. Well, it was because of peanut. I also had been complaining to The Mr. that I hadn’t been getting much sleep because I was having to pee about 5 times once I had gotten in bed. Annoying! And I have had, for about 2 weeks, cramping - which has gotten more noticeable over the past week. Crazy cramping that sometimes sends a pain down my leg. Other than that, I was symptomless. I really thought I’d figure out I was pregnant because I’d be hunched over the toilet, couldn’t eat, sore ta-tas, yaddy yaddy ya. But, nope. Now, today, I seriously feel like I got hit by a truck. I wanted to lay down in middle of the Target aisle and take a nap. It never has hit me like that before. Don’t get me wrong. I am a HUGE napper, and I LOVE it! However, this was hold my eyes open with my hands, drag feet, throw everything in cart as fast as you can, come straight home and take a nap kind of tired. Winston loves to nap, too, so I won’t mind if this is my last symptom to get.
We have an appointment with Carolyn on Monday. She is like the momma hen at our OB/GYN’s office that tells me what I can and cannot do, what I can eat and shouldn’t, what I should be feeling along the way, etc. I’m super excited to meet with her. She’s going to have her hands full with me and all my crazy questions...which I’m sure she’s heard before...but I seriously know nothing.
I can’t wait to report what we learn on Monday!
The Mr., The Mrs., & peanut
No comments:
Post a Comment