Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hot Dogs.

{pre-written}

Dec. 12, 2011

I was just watching How It’s Made on the Science Channel, and they were showing how hot dogs are made.  Vomit.  Not what I should be seeing right now.  The nausea started yesterday and is still here today.  Pretty much all day.  Thank the Lord I haven’t gotten sick yet, but I can only imagine it’s right around the corner.  Praying it holds off for as long as possible!
We went to the doctor again today.  We met with Carolyn, a nurse.  She has the nickname of “Mama” around the clinic.  She is the one that I can call 24/7 with any questions that I have.  It’s so comforting to know that she’s always there.  We discussed billing, exercise, food, pre-natals, got blood work done, and scheduled my next appointment with Dr. Sloan.  It’s my first actual appointment with the doctor where she does every test possible, and we get another ultra sound!!!  At that point, I’ll be about 7 weeks, so I can’t wait to see how peanut is growing.  Today my HCG and progesterone levels were super good.  Not sure what they were but Carolyn said that they were so good that they didn’t need to do any other tests today or check them against Friday’s numbers.  That’s so good to hear.  I’ll be honest...I haven’t really been able to enjoy this pregnancy yet.  Don’t get me wrong.  I’m super duper happy; however, until we get further along, it’s still just very scary.  So I’m praying that everything is progressing as it should be for a healthy baby!  I asked our church family to pray for us, too, and I’m also asking you!  Please pray with us for a risk-free pregnancy and healthy baby!!
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment