Thursday, March 8, 2012

Such a bum.

{pre-written}

Jan. 9, 2012

I feel so lazy!!!  Okay, so I’m always lazy but definitely more so now that I’m preggers.  I feel a little justified since I feel like doo doo, but come on.  However, since I have nothing to do, it’s okay for me lounge in my jammies all day.  Don’t ring my doorbell.  I will not answer.  And I will be on the couch.  Cuddling with my blanky.  Whilst Winston goes crazy at the door.  Sorry neighbors.  :)  I started out this pregnancy with an all day sicky feeling.  From waking up til going night night.  Now, it really only hits once it gets dark, and once I hit the sack, I feel like death.  Like I have the flu.  It’s so not fun.  I’ve been pretty good with “keeping it down”, but it finally hit last night....and this morning.  I can’t really keep anything down now. :(  I HATE  throwing up.  It just makes everything that much worse.  It’s the kind where, uh, I feel sick, had over mouth, am I going to make it, dry heaving all the way to the bathroom kind of sick.  It’s sooo sweet though, because I’ll look over and Winston is sitting at the door of the bathroom checking on his momma.  Too cute!  I also feel bad for Justin, because I don’t have time to shut the bathroom door, and he can hear everything.  I would throw up just hearing that.  Yuck! :)  Sorry babe.  Thanks for being such a trooper!  Speaking of the hubs.  Wow.  He has been UH-MAZING.  I should have gotten pregnant a long time ago.  Kidding.  Kind of.  ;) He has truly been my rock.  He is at my beckon call, whether I want him there or not ;) and does anything and everything for me.  Before I was pregnant, I was really good about having the dishes done every day.  My goal was to have a clean house, including sink, before we went to bed.  Well, everything, including dishes, have gone to the wayside lately.  So when the dishes stack up, there’s a lot to clean up.  Well, the nasty dried on cereal, soup, peanut butter, etc.  get my gaggers going, and I just can’t do it.  In swoops Super-Hubby!  He does the dishes, folds laundry, helps make beds, takes out the trash, takes Winnie out most of the time.  Ahhhh.  I’m in heaven.  :)  (Minus feeling like death)  Well, J just got home with his choice of lunch, Wendy’s.  Let’s see how this goes.  Until next time!
XOXO,
B & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment