Jan. 19, 2012
We went to the doctor yesterday, and they said everything looks PERFECT! Baby was just chillin’ out, bouncing on its back. It was moving its arms and was so stinkin’ cute! :) I made our announcements for our extended family and got them addressed today. Once I get them in the mail and family receives them, it’s news to the world! I’ve been so anxious trying to keep this a secret for the past 12 weeks. I’ve been a nervous wreck that family would find out through the grapevine, and heaven forbid, Facebook. Along the way, we’ve told people here and there, and I was so afraid of it “leaking” out. Well, to those of you that knew, kudos to you!! Thank you for keeping our little secret so we could tell our family and friends when the time was right. Now we get to celebrate with everyone and bless this sweet baby!!
<3
baby & momma
No comments:
Post a Comment