Monday, September 20, 2010

Bestest day of muh life!

Does anyone else randomly look at their wedding pictures?  I find myself every once and awhile opening up our wedding pictures on my computer. :)  I recently found a picture that I just love.  I think at different moments, I love different pictures.  That, or I'm just bored with the ones I picked 3 years ago and have had up around the house ever since then.


I just think that there is something so sweet about how we're looking at eachother, and I have never noticed it before.  I can think of so many things that we were "telling" eachother in this picture.  I think I found a new favorite to get printed and put up in our house.  Maybe this one will make the office in it's new decorated glory!

I love you honey!  I am so blessed to be married to you.  You are smart, driven, successful, sweet, thoughtful, always down for anything, and a good cuddler.  Did I mention that you're a cutie?  :)  Love ya, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment