Monday, September 6, 2010

Gooo Cowboys!!!

...Dallas Cowboys, that is!  Justin and I got spoiled by a client of his and were given tickets to amazing seats to the Cowboys vs. Dolphins game!  We had never been to a Cowboys game together nor been to the new "Jerry's World."  Well, it was everything we had heard it was and more!  I think we are a little more enthralled with it than normal, due to the fact that our entrance was "VIP", down the silver carpet, up the air conditioned elevator, manned by security, down the way from the Patron Bar, in sight's view of the gourmet buffett, and down the way from the player's suites.  Oh, how extrememly fun!  To top it off, we got to meet up with one of my dearest childhood friends, Lauren "Edmondson" Albright, and her husband Trey, whom I'd never met.  It was so much fun to get to walk and talk with them after the game...until we realized that their church van had been towed.  Let me repeat, church van.  I wouldn't want to be the ones who towed a church van.  Just sayin'!  But it worked out great.  We drove them to the A-Impound in Arlington, and they were out of there...oh, about 2 hours later.  No biggy!  Now we're in the process of making plans for a family night with the Albrights.  Winston is super excited to play with their baby, Layne....so is his mommy!

.with my handsome hubby.

.at the impound with mrs. albright :).

No comments:

Post a Comment