Friday, September 17, 2010

Some new things...

I am in love with Etsy lately!  We've been saving "baby money" like crazy lately, so when I ordered about 3 things online from Etsy the other day, Justin got an alert that our card might be stolen.  Woops!  Not only had I actually used my card more than once in a week, but I also was purchasing stuff online.  Note to Bank of America...please don't alert my husband when I buy stuff.  Geez.  That's so not nice! :)  Anyway, these are the wonderful things I've gotten...

purplelemondesigns.com
.this is the style/info. of a rubber stamp that i got for us.  i have always wanted one but with the fewer amounts of snail mail and the increase in e-mail, it was hard for me to justify buying one of these.  however, winston's birthday is coming up and we are sending out snail mail invitations, so I thought this would be a great time to use this.  i will also love using this for future baby announcements, birthday parties, christmas cards, etc. **ours will say "the watsons".



purplelemondesigns.com
.this is the font that i'm getting the stamp in.  i debated over and over of what information to include, but I finally decided on the single "w" since our kids might want to use it some day, and we will use it for their things, too.  i LOVE this font though.  too cute!

I also bought this great new thing...a belly band.  It's like a diaper for boy dogs.  As you know, Winston has marked ever since we got him, but it's driving me crazy lately.  I am always having to clean up "tinkle."  So, I bought this super cute belly band...that goes around his waist and covers up his "goods"...and we will see how it goes.  At first he didn't like it at all.  He scooted himself across the room and crawled in his cage.  He NEVER goes in his cage.  He was either mad, embarrassed, or sad.  Who knows, but mommy hates tinkle on the carpet!  Today I put it on him right when I got home from work, and he wore it all evening.  The looser I put it, the more he is able to tolerate it.  Let's hope this fixes the marking!

codyshaven on etsy
.i love this cute damask print.  most of the ones i found were a horrible bone print, tie dye, plaid, etc.  i finally found this cute one, and the lady who makes them was soooo helpful and wonderful.  she was a delight to work with.

This next thing, I did not find on Etsy.  However, I might just look for it on Etsy, because I love Etsy that much!  When I was in my little's wedding...

.jen's goegeous day.

...we got robe's as part of our bridemaid's gifts.  It was the best thing ever!  We were able to wear them while we got ready and then while we were waiting to walk down the aisle.  They were not only precious but made for great pics...



.the amazing bridal party.

I want to get my sister a robe for her wedding day.  I can't decide on the color to use for the embroidery. I also want to put, "Mrs. Towles", instead of Bride.  I want her to be able to wear this for long after her wedding day, and I think Mrs. Towles would be super fun!


.these are the ones i found online.  there are some really fun colors to choose from!

.i'm also thinking about ordering this super cute bathroom tote for myself.  i hate using my huge suitcase travel bathroom bag just to go to my parents.  i would love to have this to be able to throw in my vera bradley travel duffle.  i'm sure i'd get hot pink! :)  maybe chocolate!

Well, those are my fabulous little splurges lately.  I can't wait to mail out Winston's invitations with my cute address label on the envelope!  Have a great weekend, ya'll!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment