Well, I am super excited about this weekend!!! How 'bout you? OU/Texas is like a holiday in our family, and we couldn't be more excited to share it with family. My parents are coming in town, and Justin and my dad are going to the game while my mom and I watch the game at our house, play with the doggies, and get stuff done around the house! I am so super excited! When my mom and dad come to visit us, I get super pumped! It's always like a month in between visits, and when you grow up in Norman and go to college in Norman, it's hard to leave everything behind. I also like them coming because my mom can help with decorating ideas. She's super creative and always knows the best ways to get things done...on a budget! We also eat really good food while they're here, too! I hope you're celebrating this wonderful holiday with people you love! :) Goooooo Sooners!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Randon Wednesday...
***If you read my blog, whether I know you or not, please click on the 'follow' button! I would love to know who reads my blog, 1. so I can know you're current on the Watson news :), 2. so I can, in return, follow you, and 3. so I just can see who all is reading my blog. So...click the 'follow' button NOW! Thank ya mucho!
Well, I am super excited about this weekend!!! How 'bout you? OU/Texas is like a holiday in our family, and we couldn't be more excited to share it with family. My parents are coming in town, and Justin and my dad are going to the game while my mom and I watch the game at our house, play with the doggies, and get stuff done around the house! I am so super excited! When my mom and dad come to visit us, I get super pumped! It's always like a month in between visits, and when you grow up in Norman and go to college in Norman, it's hard to leave everything behind. I also like them coming because my mom can help with decorating ideas. She's super creative and always knows the best ways to get things done...on a budget! We also eat really good food while they're here, too! I hope you're celebrating this wonderful holiday with people you love! :) Goooooo Sooners!
Well, I am super excited about this weekend!!! How 'bout you? OU/Texas is like a holiday in our family, and we couldn't be more excited to share it with family. My parents are coming in town, and Justin and my dad are going to the game while my mom and I watch the game at our house, play with the doggies, and get stuff done around the house! I am so super excited! When my mom and dad come to visit us, I get super pumped! It's always like a month in between visits, and when you grow up in Norman and go to college in Norman, it's hard to leave everything behind. I also like them coming because my mom can help with decorating ideas. She's super creative and always knows the best ways to get things done...on a budget! We also eat really good food while they're here, too! I hope you're celebrating this wonderful holiday with people you love! :) Goooooo Sooners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment