Saturday, September 18, 2010

Office decorating update...

Well, I did it.  I did the boring birthday present thing for Justin.  We celebrated last weekend with my family, and he had mentioned how he really needed white shirts, brown gold toe socks, undies :), and brown leather flip flops.  So, I did it.  I got him those things instead of re-doing the office like I wanted.  But, that doesn't mean the office isn't getting done! :)  I ordered some drapes today from Ballard Designs.  In my previous post, I showed some super cute drapes that I wanted for the office, but I found some similar ones from Ballard Designs that aren't near as expensive.  I still feel that for drapes, and being from Pottery Barn, the others were a steal, but these new ones are for sure a steal!  Personally, I don't like them as much, but for $25/panel, Momma's not complainin'!


...but I ordered them in this color:  (butter on top/caramel on bottom)



I can't wait for them to get here.  I am so desperate to finally get the office completely decorated.  It's been about a year and half since we moved in, it's the very first room you see when you walk in, and it's the only room you can see from the cul-de-sac.  First impession=fail. :)

Tomorrow, I am going to finish the dresser that I bought at an antique store a while back.  I plan on putting it in our entry way with some cute decorations.  I can't wait to show you all!  Happy decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment