Monday, September 20, 2010

What happens if Vegas, stays in Vegas...

...only when your wife gets some new goodies!  Justin promised that he would get me some new jewelry if he could go to Vegas a while back...uh, yes you can go to Vegas!  Well, now it's time to decide what I want.  I want to hear your thoughts on which things I should look at.  Let me know!

 or 

with

 or 

or


 or 

with



or



with


.without the pave diamonds.

I just can't decide!!!  I had had my heart set on the last set, the prasiolite ring and bracelet, for about 3 years.  But, I'm thinking I might want something more 'neutral' and less 'fancy.'  I just think I might regret not getting what I've wanted for so long.  Please leave me your thoughts and help me decide what to look at.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment